NEW AUCTIONS STARTING SOON. APPLY NOW TO PARTICIPATE.
Walmart Liquidations is an official liquidation channel for Walmart.com and Walmart Stores, Inc. Walmart Liquidations allows resellers to bid on excess inventory, store returns, and refurbished bulk lots directly from Walmart. Lots range in size from single pallets up to truckloads of excess inventory, and typically sell at a fraction of retail MSRP. Common auction items include TVs, electronics, furniture, bikes, appliances, apparel and more. Almost anything found at a Walmart may be available in bulk on Walmart Liquidations.
For more information about applying and bidding, visit our FAQ page.
RECENTLY CLOSED AUCTIONS
- LIKE NEW CONDITION, Microsoft Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition 1TB Gaming Console & More, 1 Pallet Space, Retail $27,838, Bentonville, ARFinal Price: $22,550Bids: 43Avg. Cost Per Unit: $210.75Closed: Feb 12, 2018
- LIKE NEW CONDITION, Coleman KT196 196cc Gas Powered Go-Kart, 2 Pallet Spaces, Retail $998, San Antonio, TX, 500 Miles Free ShippingFinal Price: $732Bids: 16Avg. Cost Per Unit: $732.00Closed: Feb 9, 2018
- LIKE NEW CONDITION, Apple 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi, Apple Watch Series 3 GPS Aluminum Case & More, 1 Pallet Space, Retail $27,483, Spartanburg, SCFinal Price: $20,050Bids: 34Avg. Cost Per Unit: $187.38Closed: Feb 9, 2018
- Final Price: $1,352Bids: 14Avg. Cost Per Unit: $450.67Closed: Feb 20, 2018
- Final Price: $8,226Bids: 24Avg. Cost Per Unit: $72.80Closed: Feb 20, 2018