NEW AUCTIONS STARTING SOON. APPLY NOW TO PARTICIPATE.
Walmart Liquidations is an official liquidation channel for Walmart.com and Walmart Stores, Inc. Walmart Liquidations allows resellers to bid on excess inventory, store returns, and refurbished bulk lots directly from Walmart. Lots range in size from single pallets up to truckloads of excess inventory, and typically sell at a fraction of retail MSRP. Common auction items include TVs, electronics, furniture, bikes, appliances, apparel and more. Almost anything found at a Walmart may be available in bulk on Walmart Liquidations.
For more information about applying and bidding, visit our FAQ page.
RECENTLY CLOSED AUCTIONS
- Final Price: $3,551Bids: 54Avg. Cost Per Unit: $26.70Closed: Jun 26, 2017
- LIKE NEW CONDITION 1 Pallet of Apple Watches Series 1, Apple iPad Pros and more, 159 Units, Retail $39,942, Waco, TXFinal Price: $25,201Bids: 62Avg. Cost Per Unit: $158.50Closed: Jun 21, 2017
- Final Price: $9,726Bids: 51Avg. Cost Per Unit: $6.62Closed: Jun 19, 2017
- Final Price: $7,725Bids: 50Avg. Cost Per Unit: $95.37Closed: Jun 12, 2017
- Final Price: $3,700Bids: 50Avg. Cost Per Unit: $20.11Closed: Jun 5, 2017