Guidelines for Order Claims
Please note: The stated quantity and quality may vary up to 5% for any order.
All Disputes must be filed within 10 calendar days of receiving your order. Fill out the "Problem?" form from your "Orders" page, providing all requested information. Find requested information for your specific dispute type, below:
- List of all missing/damaged items, marked on your manifest file.
- Image of BOL/POD. BOL/POD does not need to be notated.
- Images of damaged merchandise.
- File a claim with your carrier if damage appears to have occurred during transit.
Pallet Shortage (or Missing)
- List of all missing pallet IDs.
- Image of notated BOL/POD with driver’s signature, confirming the number of delivered pallets, and IDs of each pallet delivered.
- Images of delivered pallets. All pallets must remain in shrink wrap until Walmart has processed your claim.
- Walmart will pay for outbound shipping for missing pallets, if available.
Incorrect Pallet Delivered
- List of all incorrectly delivered pallet IDs.
- Image of notated BOL/POD with driver’s signature, confirming IDs of pallets delivered.
- Images of all delivered pallets.
- You must make incorrect pallet(s), in original shrink wrap, available for pickup.
- You must confirm that all pallets are labeled correctly.
- Walmart will pay for return transportation for incorrect pallets.
- The penalty for keeping pallets not listed on your order may result in a fee or account deactivation.